Webinars, Webcast and Live Streaming
At Bombora, we offer broadcast-quality webinars, webcasts and live streaming from our studio, at your locations or remotely, from the safety of your home. Whether it’s live or on-demand, our high quality productions could turn your conference, meeting or training event into a global success.
Our bespoke service will tailor briefs to meet your business’s needs to ensure you get the most out of your webinar. Bombora’s experienced team will look at the various creative options to help you make the most impactful content. With our collaborative approach, we’ll make sure that you get exactly what you need out of your live stream.
If you are new to hosting webinars, webcasts or live streams, we would be happy to chat and advise you for free.
What are the Benefits of Webinars and Webcasts?
Webinars and webcasts are both fantastic tools for staying connected with clients, customers and employees and each have their own benefits.
Webinars are particularly useful for smaller scale events, such as training and professional development.
- Using interactive features such as live discussion and Q&A features, webinars enable you to connect with audiences virtually anywhere in real-time.
- They can be used to generate high-quality leads.
- During and after a webinar, attendee analytics will enable you to see how engaged your audience is and tailor future webinars based on the insights.
Webcasts serve the purpose of reaching much wider audiences, which is suitable for product launches and presentations which require less interaction.
- You can reach a larger audience without being restricted by a physical venue.
- You’ll be able to reduce costs on a physical event such as venue hire and travel costs, and prevent cancellation as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- The global scale of your webcast allows you to reach new markets, audiences and customers.
We will personally guide you through the process of hosting your webinar or webcast, ensuring your business’s needs are met and handling all technical aspects to eliminate any stress. Bombora’s experienced producers will keep you at ease, making sure to update you at each stage of the production process.
During the live stream, our producers will manage the technical aspects and interactive elements to ensure that your event runs smoothly. We’ll handle the entire webinar process from the registration to performance reports after the event, so that you can focus on your business.
Before your event
Our team will:
- Design and build a customised landing page tailored to your audience.
- Design and manage the registration process.
- Assist with confirmation and reminder emails.
- Provide you with a link to the webinar or webcast for distribution. There is no limit on the number of attendees, allowing you to reach a wider audience.
We can also:
- Assist in organising your event, arranging speakers and promotional activities.
- Integrate your event with your marketing and sales automation tools, including Eloqua, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce and Marketo, so that reporting data can be generated directly to your marketing and sales platform.
- Help you monetise your live broadcasts with a ‘pay to view’ and on-demand ticketing system.
- Pre-record your event, allowing you to check its content before streaming.
- Design branded graphics packages for you, including in-show animation and design elements. Find out more.
During your event
Our team will:
- Ensure that your audience gets the best quality video for their connection.
- Moderate any questions coming in from your audience and pass these on to the host for a real-time Q&A session.
- Answer any technical queries from participants and troubleshoot issues they may be experiencing with the live stream.
- Provide you with real-time analytics.
We can also:
- Sync your slides and rich media to create memorable, engaging experiences.
- Create live polls so that you can ask your audience their opinion and see the results in real-time.
- Measure the satisfaction of your audience using a feedback survey.
After your event
Our team will:
- Provide you with an analytics report the day after your event to measure the ROI.
- Send you a link to the one-year on-demand version of your event to share with your audience.
- Assist with post-event emails.
- Keep a hi-resolution copy of your event, plus individual camera feeds, on secure storage for you.
We can also produce an on-demand highlights video featuring interviews with speakers, highlights from your keynote sessions and additional exclusive content from your event. Find out more.