Bombora can help you expand your global reach and increase engagement in a meaningful way by transitioning your physical events to virtual events with our online conferences and events.
From event production through to live-streaming, we can work across the entire virtual events cycle, using our virtual events platform to create an environment that will emulate a physical event, complete with a multi-stage set-up, breakout sessions and interactive elements. From industry conferences and company-wide socials to career fairs and customer engagement events, virtual events are ideal for events that have multiple discussion rooms and presentations.
If you are new to hosting virtual events, we would be happy to chat and advise you for free.
What are the benefits of virtual events?
Hosting your event virtually can help you expand your audience globally in a more cost-efficient way, enabling you to reach participants who would otherwise be unable to attend.
- Increase engagement in a more meaningful way with interactive tools.
- Reduce costs on a physical event such as venue hire and travel costs.
- Avoid event cancellation as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
Our producers will help you at every stage of the process, creating a bespoke virtual event that is tailored to your business’s needs. Whether this means creating additional virtual experiences to engage with your audience such as escape rooms or cocktail hours, or managing the technical logistics on the day, our experienced team will take care of event production and eliminate stress.
Before your event
Our team will take the time to understand your goals for your event, launching a pre-production planning process to create your ideal virtual event. We’ll work with your team to design and build the perfect event, devising creative concepts and source creative elements. Depending on the type of event you’re looking to host, we’ll plan activities across different rooms to engage with your audience working within your budget. In order to make your event as engaging as possible we’ll be able to assist in arranging entertainment, promotional activities and additional interactive experiences.
We’ll take care of the technical aspects including:
- Technical planning of delivering your event
- Designing and building a custom virtual event tailored to your audience
- Designing and managing the registration process
- Create pre-recorded assets to include within your live event
- Run tech test to ensure the technical safety of your event
We can also:
- Develop event campaign communications
- Curate branded merchandising for audiences
- Design branded graphics packages for you, including in-show animation and design elements. Find out more.
During your event
During the live broadcasting of your virtual event, we’ll make sure to deliver the best possible experience for your audience. Depending on whether your event is a single-stream experience or consists of multiple rooms and stages, our producers will make sure to manage the entire process so that your audience can make the most of your virtual event.
Our technical team will:
- Ensure that your audience gets the best quality video stream for their connection.
- Moderate questions coming from your audience for Q&A sessions
- Answer any technical questions and troubleshoot any issues that your audience may experience
After your event
Our team will provide you with an analytics report to measure the ROI on your event, along with a high resolution copy of your event. We can also repurpose your recorded stream for on-demand content, as well as a video featuring interviews with speakers, highlights from your keynote sessions and additional exclusive content from your event. Find out more.