Webinar Jumpstart Workshop
In this 2 – 3 hour session Jayne Constantinis will teach you the skills to successfully and confidently present a webinar. The workshop will cover the issues associated with presenting to camera rather than to a live audience and can, if required, take the form of a rehearsal session for an actual webinar. Participants will be filmed as part of the training. The workshop will cover:
- Learning to speak succinctly
- Using notes/scripts/slides/autocue
- Rehearsal techniques
- What to wear on camera
- Body language and eye contact
- Harnessing your energy when the camera rolls
- Dealing with nerves
- Your individual performance issues
- Becoming a more confident performer.
This workshop can be completed at your place of work or in the Bombora studio in Clerkenwell. At the end of the 3 hour workshop you will feel confident and prepared to deliver your first webinar.