Virtual Leadership Presentation Skills
Increasingly, today’s business leaders are being asked to perform in a virtual environment. This could range from video conferencing to webinars or interviews on camera. Often, these business leaders are confident in front of a live audience but struggle to create the same impact in front of a camera. This interactive and highly practical session gives them the specific skills to be effective communicators in a virtual environment.
The workshop can be for individuals or up to a maximum of 4 participants. Duration – 4 hours. Location – Bombora. Participants will be filmed as part of the training. Areas covered include:
- Audience planning
- Tailoring and structuring your material
- Learning to speak succinctly
- Use of relevant/appropriate language and terminology
- Using notes/scripts/slides/autocue
- Dealing with difficult questions
- Rehearsal techniques
- What to wear on camera
- Body language and eye contact
- Harnessing your energy when the camera rolls
- Dealing with nerves
- Your individual performance issues
- Becoming a more confident performer.