WHAT TO DO AFTER FILMING YOUR WEBINAR
Within 24 hours of finishing your webinar, you should:
- Create an On Demand link on your website
- Milk your assets to their maximum
- Link your webinar to your relevant social networks
- Encourage sharing
- Write a transcript of your webinar
See more below...
What do I do after I’ve filmed my webinar?
Just because the cameras have finished rolling, it doesn’t mean the job’s done.
Webinars are designed to enhance your business long after it has first been aired.
Within 24 hours of the webinar, you should:
- Create an On Demand link on your website where people can watch the webinar and download any related content like slides etc. You should also send this to everyone who viewed it
- Milk your assets to their maximum by uploading and sharing your slide deck to SlideShare as another distribution channel
- Link your webinar to your relevant social networks and share with all your contacts
- Encourage sharing: provide a way for viewers to share this content from your website onto their social media platforms
- Write a transcript of your webinar as this will enable google to rank your content well
For further information on webinars, check out our other videos.